Monday, November 2, 2009

Yikes....

BIG TIME YIKES!!! I fell off the healthy wagon...the skinny train...the fit boat....I actually managed to gain back the five pounds I lost and gain four extra. This is reaching a disgusting level.



To my four faithful followers....I will not let you down. I promise to return to fixing the fat and more importantly to return to the funny!



Hold out your hope, this will happen. Because...we are embarking on the next level...since eating well doesn't seem to work, I am going to move forward towards exercise...this will surely bring forth many a laugh as I am one of the most uncoordinated people on the planet.



For example, though this doesn't highlight my uncoordination (more so my lack of movement). I have two really bad knees. How did I get these bad knees? I have no idea, I have never done anything athletic in my life! In fact, I realized the depth of the bad knee when I lived in Scotland. My knees would hurt so bad it would feel like someone was digging knives under my knee cap. Then suddenly the pain was gone for a week over the summer, why? Cause it was a non-rainy week...that is right ladies and Gent, I get painful knees when it is damp outside. How old am I?



Wow. Anyway, I also slipped on a sock and totally bruised and banged up one of my knees a couple months ago. But the big fall, the fall where I learned the most was last week. It was one of the cold mornings here in Alpine. There was a thin layer of frost on the porch (naturally I did not think about this since I forgot it could get cold here). I slipped and fell right on my booty, what was most surprising about this was that it didn't hurt at all. My booty is so padded down with fat that it doesn't hurt when I slam it into a hard surface. WAKE UP CALL!!!



Okay okay, I am getting back on the wagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment